FPV Receiver Rolling Lines Across Screen

Reaction score
Just a question. I have lines across the screen. Is this normal? The anti interference board is installed.

1. RX-LCD5802 5.8GHz 7" LCD Diversity Receiver Monitor for RC FPV

2. Boscam FPV 5.8G 400mW AV Transmitter Module TS353

Attachments

• IMG_20150308_124052.jpg
    IMG_20150308_124052.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 571
Normal. It is caused by the connection to the Zenmuse. You can either run a ground wire to the USB adapter on the ribbon cable, or take a piece of tape and cover all but the bottom two copper connectors before inserting the ribbon cable into the adapter. With the later option, the GoPro will not charge from the phantom.

3rd option is to leave it. They won't show up on your video.

All are explained on the forum but I'm on my phone and don't have the subscribed.

I decided to ignore it. I did do the tape mod originally though as I could run through 3 or 4 phantom batteries before needing to replace the go pro battery.

gword256 said:
Just a question. I have lines across the screen. Is this normal? The anti interference board is installed.

1. RX-LCD5802 5.8GHz 7" LCD Diversity Receiver Monitor for RC FPV

2. Boscam FPV 5.8G 400mW AV Transmitter Module TS353

normal - although i can tell you that i made it considerably better by opening shell and putting some electrical tape over my video wiring (aftermarket) coming into my IOSD the video wires were sitting near the red and black power wires, i rerouted and wrapped in some electrical tape and all is perfect now.. Open shell and just make sure its not near anything obvious like power or wifi tx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik