FPV power supply reverse(polarity) help!

Reaction score
Hello guys, i was setting up my FPV tx on the phantom2, i connected my power supply on the cable provided on the phantom2. Theres 4cables, 2 for the video and 2 for the power. My bad i've reverse the power plug burn my Tx!, today i bought a new set of FPV the problem now, power cable does'nt work openup my phantom walla! the connectors inside are burn too.. :cry: fortunately video feed is still working.,Can someone tell me where can i hook up my tx on my phantom to power it?, i was thinking of tapping it directly on the phantom battery, good idea or bad? help please thanks....

hanztreasure said:
Hello guys, i was setting up my FPV tx on the phantom2, i connected my power supply on the cable provided on the phantom2. Theres 4cables, 2 for the video and 2 for the power. My bad i've reverse the power plug burn my Tx!, today i bought a new set of FPV the problem now, power cable does'nt work openup my phantom walla! the connectors inside are burn too.. :cry: fortunately video feed is still working.,Can someone tell me where can i hook up my tx on my phantom to power it?, i was thinking of tapping it directly on the phantom battery, good idea or bad? help please thanks....

If your main board looks like this http://i.imgur.com/Kzglp2t.jpg you'll need a new board which cost 59.00 USD.

yep exactly like that,.a new board woah..back to my original question can i just tap on the main phantom battery for fpv tx power for the the time being, until i get to order a replacement board.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20