FPV - Phantom 2 Controller Black Pearl Monitor Mount

Reaction score
This may be old news to some, but of interest to newer members getting into FPV. I bought the Rave Aerial Video monitor mount for my Flysight Black Pearl monitor. Personally, I don't think a finer or more elegant solution exists for using the Black Pearl when used with the P2 controller. Others may differ in opinion, though.

This is actually the second one I bought as I either misplaced or accidentally threw out the first. Shipping to the U.S. from UK took about 3 weeks, and cost is slightly north of $30. The mount is injection molded with glass reinforced plastic, and mounts securely to the P2 controller without need for any fasteners. It comes with a spacer that is used with the longer monitor mounting screw, though I didn't need it for mine. A very clever mounting screw is included that can be tightened or removed with either a coin or the hinged handle that is part of it. A very well thought out and executed product!

rave-1.jpg

rave-2.jpg

rave-3.jpg

Jason noted that the antennas weren't oriented properly, but I should mention that this was a staged shot to show off the Rage monitor mount, not an actual flying configuration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20