FPV not working with Canon! HELP!!!

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am after help! A few days ago I recieved my FPV setup. I have a Boscam TS352 transmitter with a gopro 3 cable and a Boscam RX-LCD5802.
The setup works awesomely with my gopro 3 and I am very happy.

My primary issue is I was hoping to also use the setup with my Canon s110 camera. However, when I put the usb into the canon, it doesn't work. The screen is black suggesting it is getting a signal, and as I said it works perfectly with gopro3, I just don't get any image from the canon.

Does anyone have any idea about this? I have been tearing my hair out searching for an answer. Have I missed something? Will the gopro 3 micro usb not work in the canon? Is there a cord that will?

This is the last stumbling block I have before I have my perfect setup, so if anyone can help it would be awesome!!!!
Cheers
Hugh

Probably a different pin out on the Canon video out. Does the S110 even support a composite output?

rilot said:
Probably a different pin out on the Canon video out. Does the S110 even support a composite output?

+1 And is there software access to turn On/Off video output on the Canon ?

Hi,
Yeah it does support video out as I have seen a few videos with people using the s110 for fpv.
Maybe the usb is a different number of pins- but I can't find a cord that will work on sites like Helipal.
Has anyone ever custom made one?

Hi!
Please tell about your progress with canon s110! I would like to use it as FPV camera for some events. Did you hack the supplied cable? A usb cable with so many threads??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1