FPV monitor with built in DVR?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I tried to read most of the topics here in the past few months.

I am about to purchase FPV equipment for my P2 but I would like to have everything under one roof if possible. I would like to have receiver, monitor and DVR in one unit. I found few of them but has no idea if they are good so any advise will help.

I see that most of you are using BP monitors but I hate the idea of external DVR with all the cabling ant etc.

If you can point me in the best direction I will appreciate it very much

Thanks

I am debating for the Black Pearl Monitor too. I am not concerning about DVR though. I have a set of fat shark goggles now, but seems like a lot of FPV flyer prefer the monitor over the goggles nowadays.

stan said:
Hi all,

I am about to purchase FPV equipment for my P2 but I would like to have everything under one roof if possible. I would like to have receiver, monitor and DVR in one unit. I found few of them but has no idea if they are good so any advise will help.

I see that most of you are using BP monitors but I hate the idea of external DVR with all the cabling ant etc.

Thanks

Stan checkout this thread.
http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=33096&hilit=positioning+DVR&start=10

jason said:
stan said:
Hi all,

Thanks

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=33096&hilit=positioning+DVR&start=10

Thanks for the link but this is all about external DVR, I was asking for the display with built in DVR and 5.8 video RX

stan said:
jason said:
stan said:
Hi all,

Thanks

Thanks for the link but this is all about external DVR, I was asking for the display with built in DVR and 5.8 video RX

I know what you asked for just give you an option in case you can't find what you're looking for.

I use a RC-732-DVR diversity screen with 32 channel and built in DVR and internal Lipo, bought it at Banggood.com for around 110 bucks including shipping.

here's test I placed on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAmnCsRU0O8

Don't mind the stupid slippers I'm wearing (got them for christmas as a joke) but it's only 1 sec in view LOL.

I like it although I don't have a anything else to compare it with.

Pro's:
very bright screen, perfect in bright sunlight, haven't used the sun screen that come with it yet, no need.
Built in DVR works simple and records fine.
Diversity works good, great range with my Fatshark 250Mw (>1.6Km or 1 mile)
No external battery needed.
Pretty simple menu structure in English

Cons:
I had to update the firmware to the latest version to get the diversity working correctly.
The internal Lipo is soldered to the main board so if you need to hard reset (which you need sometimes with any electronic device), you have to open up the back and cut one of the battery leads. I decided to lead the ground lead outside of the case and inserted a connection (male and female) so I can reset it by breaking the connection by pulling the connectors apart. That works awesome.

I am glad I got it, it just works, no need for a sun shade, and the reception is very good. DVR records as it should.
Nice all in one package.

I admire your bottle. I panic even crossing a narrow river :?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj