fpv monitor solution.

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for a monitor for my FPV? I had Dronefly install their 5.8 and are shipping it back to me. Is there a good plug and play one out there anywhere?
Also, can someone tell me which Deans connector will charge the batteries for their receiver and transmitter? A link to one would be great. the batteries I need the connector for are these:
https://www.dronefly.com/ProductDetails ... att%2D1300

Thanks!

I tried a couple screens for my setup and am now using this one which I am really quite happy with. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1155

4jo8.jpg

72mj.jpg

914z.jpg

The photo doesnt do it justice as its hard to get the camera to properly expose the screen in bright light as in that pic. My other screen in the same conditions would not even be visible to my eyes let alone the camera.

Its a bit pricier then the average cheap FPV screen about $300 but has great daylight visibility, does not blue or black screen and comes with its own sunshade and radio mount. The mount will fit any radio with a steel support bar and fits on the stock phantom radio tough not exactly (bar is a bit smaller then standard on phantom radio) as intended but it holds very well.

I have been flying it in full sun with no issues, all screens are pretty much plug and play as they just need you to plug in your video feed from vRX and power. This screen after turning on your VRX will go to full static if signal is lost and in full sun you just need to make sure the sunshade is providing some shading and its good to go, my first screen an ARI 7 inch was hopeless in any light even with a full sunshade as bright ambient washed out the image completly.

Id suggest getting at least a 400cdm/2 brightness screen if you want to use it outside and this screen at 1000cdm/2 is way brighter then you ever will need.

Since getting this screen I have been able to do much more advanced FPV flying and the earlier screens I tried were more of a hazard then a help when it was sunny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.