FPV monitor mount

Nice design

How securely does it hold the monitor I can see it clips on bottom bar but does not seem to be secured at top ??

Do you ship to AU if so I go to paypal

Thanks iceman

So glad you liked it.
It looks mega with those different aerials too. Might have to get one of those directional ones :)

BTW I'm shipping to anywhere, as uk postal rates are the same for anywhere in the world.

Payed with PayPal on Tuesday. Actually returned a mount I had bought at a hobby store. Great design!

It appears that the seller of the monitor is on vacation... http://www.ebay.com/itm/201006432833?ss ... 1423.l2649

I'm still learning but I believe that the monitor is not compatible with FatShark transmitters?? I was planning on getting either the FatShark 250mw or 600mw transmitter. I wanted to use the monitor for a while then use it as a second screen when I get some FatShark Attitudes or something. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the monitor doesn't take the frequencies of the FatSharks. I'd consider the DJI AVL58 but it's quite a bit more expensive. Thanks!

Ravecreative, do you happened to know an inexpensive transmitter that will work with the 7" LCD with RX on ebay? I just want a cheap one because eventually I want some FatShark Goggles and I would use the LCD in some cases or use it as a second screens for others to watch.

Thanks. Probably still too much for a temporary solution until I get the FatSharks. I was hoping to find something for like $50 shipped. Would it be okay to cancel my order?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj