FPV Live on the web

Reaction score
Can I get some input on streaming "live" FPV over the web? I am starting a business that streams live FPV. I have a small device that streams the A/V output from an FPV receiver or goggles via WiFi, cell hotspot, landline... Live FPV can be viewed on iOS, Android and PC's. I was thinking that each customer would have a page/channel on my website, sort of like ustream.TV, only without the commercialization. Customers would have to buy or rent the streaming device. OR I provide you the streaming device, software and training to run your own FPV channel turnkey. FYI, I am using this for live streaming from my P2 equipped with a GoPro Hero 3 and ImmeraionRC tx/tx. Thoughtless? Thanks

Can I get some input on streaming "live" FPV over the web? I am starting a business that streams live FPV. I have a small device that streams the A/V output from an FPV receiver or goggles via WiFi, cell hotspot, landline... Live FPV can be viewed on iOS, Android and PC's. I was thinking that each customer would have a page/channel on my website, sort of like ustream.TV, only without the commercialization. Customers would have to buy or rent the streaming device. OR I provide you the streaming device, software and training to run your own FPV channel turnkey. FYI, I am using this for live streaming from my P2 equipped with a GoPro Hero 3 and ImmeraionRC tx/tx. Thoughts? Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik