fpv hook up

Reaction score
hello friends
I am setting up my fpv today and need help please. I got as far as a great signal and isod display on the monitor but no feed from the gp3+ ? Followed instructions from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL8pqtEDuos . there were no instruction as usual on Tx and RX ? Boscam TS8312 Boscam 5802.
p2 /3H-3D... I could be just ignorant so lets not rule that out!
Thanks . Dave

If you saw the iosd display on your monitor then your vtx and vrx are working properly. The problem is somewhere between the GoPro and iosd. Does your GoPro connect with the USB ribbon cable? If so, those are known to be extremely fragile. Try swapping it for your backup cable to see if anything changes. If you don't use the ribbon, double check the wiring going to the iosd.

hi mike
when I power up the p2 the gp3 lights up . via gimbal > to ribbon ? I will check though...actually replaced the ribbon about a month ago , standby.
thx D.

hi mike
when I power up the p2 the gp3 lights up . via gimbal > to ribbon ? I will check though...actually replaced the ribbon about a month ago , standby.
thx D.

Dronepup said:
I wish I could say "what power? "but no...Led display is active on GP ... what the hell am I doin ...aarrrggh. Thx dave.
You need to turn the GoPro on. Push the button on the front. If the LED lights up solid red when you turn on the Phantom that means the GoPro is off and receiving a charge from the phantom battery. Just turn it on a make sure you see the status on the front LCD display.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj