FPV help

Reaction score
I have ImmersionRC 600mw 5.8 ghz hooked up with plug and play wire along with iOSD mini in my Phantom 2 along with GoPro Hero 3+ Black. For my receiver I have 7 channel Black Pearl FlySight and I have stock antennas.

I took it out to test it for the first time yesterday and before it took off everything seemed fine on the Black Pearl and when I flew it not even 5 ft away it lost signal. Any idea what is going on? Do you think antenna is bad on Black Pearl or ... what is going on ... any ideas?

I have ImmersionRC 600mw 5.8 ghz hooked up with plug and play wire along with iOSD mini in my Phantom 2 along with GoPro Hero 3+ Black. For my receiver I have 7 channel Black Pearl FlySight and I have stock antennas.

I took it out to test it for the first time yesterday and before it took off everything seemed fine on the Black Pearl and when I flew it not even 5 ft away it lost signal. Any idea what is going on? Do you think antenna is bad on Black Pearl or ... what is going on ... any ideas?

You haven't given enough info for anyone to even make an assumption.

1) Are you using the stock antenna on TX and is it pointed down or straight out?
2) Are also using stock antennas on your RX and how are they pointed?
3) Are you on the F band and which channel are you using?
4) That is a diversity receiver and are both Rx1/2 on the same channel? Both should be.

This is the type of info that helps us help you.

Hi! Same problem 20 meters away and start loosing signal
Chanell 2 antenna pointing down
All stock antennas
Please help

I'm using stock antennas on my monitor (BP) and have no problem at close to 500m. On the TX I have a DJI cover leaf and it's the RX antenna instead of the TX.
IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg

Both RX 1 & 2 should be on the same channel since you are only using one transmitter. Also notice the direction both antennas are pointed.

Last edited:
Ok thank you will try later on
You have crisp sharp image up to 500 m ?
I ordered fat shark antennas
But surely 50 m is not good enough for stock ones

I might find problem :
I have black pearl 32 channel version instead of 7 channel
is that could be reason ?

I might find problem :
I have black pearl 32 channel version instead of 7 channel
is that could be reason ?

Having 32 channels vs 7 channels has nothing whatsoever to do with the problem you have. Have the receiver on the correct band and both RX 1&2 are on the same channel. Changing antennas may help but the way they are pointed plays a big part in the communications between RX and TX.
Maybe this will answer some of your questions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antenna_diversity

Last edited:
Return been created for 32 chanell
Ordered 7 channels one [emoji106]

No but i can try everything else seems to be ok in my set up [emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member