FPV Headset/This vs Fatshark

Reaction score
New to this, so have to ask. I ran into this while surfing the web. I have no idea in terms of the modification needed vs connectivity. The price seems incredible. I have a P3P boosted with Maxxrange. I believe the wifi module would need to be changed out. My question is this, would this work on my setup? Can someone look at the specs on this and let me know if you think it would work, some modifications needed I know. How would this compare to the fatshark. $65 vs $300 or so got my attention.

REMAX RT-V02 All-in-One Phantom 3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset

Thanks!

Fatshark needs HDMI input whereas Remax doesn't have HDMI input. You will need app like Litchi to generate 2 side by side pictures for it. If that's the case, you can buy any $30 glasses and connect through Litchi.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Fatshark needs HDMI input whereas Remax doesn't have HDMI input. You will need app like Litchi to generate 2 side by side pictures for it. If that's the case, you can buy any $30 glasses and connect through Litchi.

I already have Litchi and have been using it almost exclusively. Very familiar with it. Not sure what you mean by side by side pictures. I am not very well informed on this subject yet. That being said, if I'm already have Litchi and am familiar with it, would this be a good option in your opinion?

Thanks!

I m not sure if you can install Litchi on this product though it has android OS. I would suggest NOT to go for it.

These goggles need two side by side pictures on a screen to make it look like 3D. Litchi can generate it if it's installed on it. See the link below:

For Your drone, you need goggles either with HDMI input or goggles that can use your phone as display device or where you can install and run your app.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4