FPV GoPro/Fat Shark Wiring

Reaction score
I'm at my wit's end, hopefully some kind sole will help me out.
I have upgraded to the new board and have installed it successfully onto the Phantom. I have also installed the Zenmuse/GoPro successfully as well. The Phantom flies perfect.

I have purchased the Fat Shark fpv predator system, I don't have any problems operating the small camera that came with the Fat Shark system independently from the Phantom, so everything seems fine with it.

Here's my problem, I cannot get the go pro to function with the Fat Shark system.
Can someone please tell me exactly the wires/connections to use with the new board/fat shark transmitter.
I'm assuming that I power the fat shark transmitter using the batteries balance lead?
Do I need the GPro on a certain setting?

Thanks so much

I use the Gopro with my Dominator.

1. Yes, the Fatshark board can be plugged into the balanced lead. I do it every time.
2. Make sure your Fatshark works with the original camera. Be sure to always have the antenna hooked up before connecting to battery.
3. Once you are getting video with the original camera, unplug battery.
4. Remove original camera lead from the board and hook up the GoPro.
5. Gopro battery is kept IN the Gopro. Gopro is OFF.
6. Plug into Gopro.
7. Hook battery up to Fatshark board.
8. Turn GoPro on.
9. Turn Goggles on.

carlissmillion said:
I'm at my wit's end, hopefully some kind sole will help me out.
I have upgraded to the new board and have installed it successfully onto the Phantom. I have also installed the Zenmuse/GoPro successfully as well. The Phantom flies perfect.

I have purchased the Fat Shark fpv predator system, I don't have any problems operating the small camera that came with the Fat Shark system independently from the Phantom, so everything seems fine with it.

Here's my problem, I cannot get the go pro to function with the Fat Shark system.
Can someone please tell me exactly the wires/connections to use with the new board/fat shark transmitter.
I'm assuming that I power the fat shark transmitter using the batteries balance lead?
Do I need the GPro on a certain setting?

Thanks so much

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4