fpv googles

Cinemizers, IMO.
Or, wait for the Dominator HD if you want a little cheaper and don't mind not having LOS.

I have the same question. I've googled and Binged.

I also find asking for other's opinions on a forum filled with experienced users to be another invaluable tool.

GoodnNuff said:

I also find asking for other's opinions on a forum filled with experienced users to be another invaluable tool.

Didn't mean to sound condescending, just a play on the title of the thread.

Guess it could be read as using FPV to google. W

Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
GoodnNuff said:

Didn't mean to sound condescending, just a play on the title of the thread.

Guess it could be read as using FPV to google. W

:roll: doh! Didn't even notice the google/goggle mix up!

I'm also thinking about the dominator hd but I don't want to wait like 2 or 3 months for them to be released.
Are any of the other fat shark goggles comparable with vision +

What bothered me with the fat shark hd is that I wasn't able to find anything on signal comparability eg: 1080p 60hz? 50hz? 1080i 720p? Etc...

To me it's basically a gamble to see if they will work...

sorry for the mistype guys the purpose of asking on forums like these is that u get first hand info since people have already started using such products, fat shark hd won't they need another separate camera on the phantom or will they align with ur existing system?

Dominator HD will have HDMI in, AFAIK.
Yes the Cinemizers are expensive and overpriced, but IMO the best option available on the market right now. I like the look of the Moverio's (also overpriced), but they are not consumer ready.

You want to save a few bucks, find a standard def set that can take direct line input (convert from HDMI to analog with an adapter). The standard def will be imperceptible, since your video signal is 640 anyway.

DBeard said:
Yes the Cinemizers are expensive and overpriced, but IMO the best option available on the market right now. I like the look of the Moverio's (also overpriced), but they are not consumer ready.

You want to save a few bucks, find a standard def set that can take direct line input (convert from HDMI to analog with an adapter). The standard def will be imperceptible, since your video signal is 640 anyway.

what is imo?

saao said:
DBeard said:

what is imo?

In my opinion

I guess typeing 'in my opinion' is a bit redundant, huh. Since everything I type in this forum is nothing but my opinion. :lol:

I like my moverios and after doing all my homework on comparing the cinemizers to moverios I came to the conclusion that the moverios are more geared for the phantom because of the ability to see through the glasses while viewing a floating screen. The moverios do have better screen quality for fpv, much better definition than the cinemizers. If your going to be using the glasses for other quads or if you have bad eyesight then the cinemizers are for you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers