Fpv goggles

Reaction score
Are the fatshark dominator the only goggle that works with the.phantom? Is it because of the hdmi cable that connects the 2 together. Thanks so much.

I haven't tried VR myself. It's a much cheaper option, so give it a shot and see if you like it.

Gen VR PARK 3D Glasses BOX Virtual Reality Headset Fr iPhone 6 6s Plus +Gamepad
Are the fatshark dominator the only goggle that works with the.phantom? Is it because of the hdmi cable that connects the 2 together. Thanks so much.

No
I'm sure these are not as good but for the price you cant beat it.I use my iphone 6+ and these goggles
Gen VR PARK 3D Glasses BOX Virtual Reality Headset Fr iPhone 6 6s Plus +Gamepad
They were 23 bucks.You have to buy the litchi app to use them so thats another 25 bucks.So for under 50 bucks you're cooking

I'm currently building a set using an old pair of uvistar vr goggles, an old galaxy note 4 and a set of RHO lenses, already hollowed out the vr goggles and just about to set the lens in the casing, will post up some pics when I'm done

I've been a fatshark junky for a long time (doms , dom hds, etc) but the best setup (price and clarity) I have to shout out to HeadPlay HDs ..they have a huge FOV and not only do they do analog video..they do HD and it's around 720p and the experience on the Phantom is awesome for a fraction of the cost of FS ($250 for HeadPlay HDs + $99 HDMI DJI Kit)

the app flickers and and causes the video to skip around. the live view lags and skips. when i took the hdmi module off and put the stock one back on it works flawlessly

Are you running the latest firmware?

Try reinstalling DJI GO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj