FPV Goggles

Reaction score
Anyone using FPV Goggles to fly. Seems like it would be neat. I just rejoined a RC club here where I live. I found out they are racing drones. Sounds like something I might be interested in. I like any kind of racing. I understand they use the goggles to race and I was wondering if I could use them with my Phantom 4. Don't know anything about it. If so what would be some good entry level goggles?

DJI make FPV goggles. I have not tried but I was wondering why Samsung goggles would work, side load dji go onto them and u should view your mobile screen and with the mini handset you can click on the screen.

Anyone using FPV Goggles to fly. Seems like it would be neat. I just rejoined a RC club here where I live. I found out they are racing drones. Sounds like something I might be interested in. I like any kind of racing. I understand they use the goggles to race and I was wondering if I could use them with my Phantom 4. Don't know anything about it. If so what would be some good entry level goggles?

I just ordered and returned the DJI racing edition googles. I was not the least bit impressed by the image or the build quality.

What about the fat shark goggles. I think the guys that are racing are using the dominator v3 I think. I am going to buy some just don't know which ones yet.

I have the fat shark. I don't race just fly (p-4) it takes some time to get used to them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues