FPV goggle for Boscam

Reaction score
Is it possible to plug fpv goggles into the Boscam RX-LCD5802 7" LCD Monitor 32CH Diversity Receiver?

If so, any recommendations on goggles?

Sledge said:
Is it possible to plug fpv goggles into the Boscam RX-LCD5802 7" LCD Monitor 32CH Diversity Receiver?

If so, any recommendations on goggles?

Yes it is, just plug the googles on the AVout of the LCD, will have both image on googles and LCD at the same time.

Best googles you can find are the SkyZone, they work with any transmitter on the market and are diversity: http://j.mp/1nqsKMU

I have the sky zone goggles and yes you can plug them into the 5802 but why would you want too I have good if not better picture from them I just use the same antenna on both and it's give me a bit more freedom if I want someone else to view .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

erico said:
I have the sky zone goggles and yes you can plug them into the 5802 but why would you want too I have good if not better picture from them I just use the same antenna on both and it's give me a bit more freedom if I want someone else to view .

Can you explain further?.....can I simply use the skyzone goggles (no connection) receiving the Boscam signal? Will the monitor also work at the same time?

Sledge said:
erico said:

Can you explain further?.....can I simply use the skyzone goggles (no connection) receiving the Boscam signal? Will the monitor also work at the same time?

Yes lcd and googles work At same time.

Reactions: Skipholiday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers