FPV glasses?

Unfortunately no. However, the Litchi app is supported by this device. I bought the hard plastic version VR goggles and it's pretty cool I have to admit. Looking forward to trying Litchi with the P3A.

Unfortunately no. However, the Litchi app is supported by this device. I bought the hard plastic version VR goggles and it's pretty cool I have to admit. Looking forward to trying Litchi with the P3A.
So litchi works with the phantom?

Yeah... I bought the Litchi when I first got my P3S, but thankfully it had a 30 minute refund. I bought it on Black Friday for 1/2 off. I'm thinking $9 more now (it's $19.99) is nothing compared to $799, lol.

Yeah... I bought the Litchi when I first got my P3S, but thankfully it had a 30 minute refund. I bought it on Black Friday for 1/2 off. I'm thinking $9 more now (it's $19.99) is nothing compared to $799, lol.
Its only like 16 bucks

Wait why would this not work if you just hooked the phone onto this instead of the holder on the controller? As long as the cord reached. I am thinking about buying this!

Your original link. If you just insert the phone into it and plug the phone into the controller I think it will work. You would have to take your phone out to use DJI go touch features but it would make a good sunshade

No, the Litchi app is $19.99. I got it for $9.99 on Black Friday.
Wait why would this not work if you just hooked the phone onto this instead of the holder on the controller? As long as the cord reached. I am thinking about buying this!
Because it scrunches your 16:9 phone screen to 4:3. I tried it already. It cuts off most of the screen.
The Litchi app will compensate for this "distortion".

I don't know if you knew this, but when you put your phone in this device, it makes the image look like a square (4:3) not HD (16:9). And it's about 30 degrees of view, like you're looking at an old square monitor a foot away from your face. It's made to work with VR apps and they're currently only in 4:3 format, but the head tracking (like the rollercoaster app) works really good, especially for a free app and this cheap device. The 3D is passable as well.

Last edited:
Your original link. If you just insert the phone into it and plug the phone into the controller I think it will work. You would have to take your phone out to use DJI go touch features but it would make a good sunshade
You can use a Bluetooth device (mouse or whatever) to click on apps with Android.

Ah, you're right. The P3A has Lightbridge. I was thinking I would still be using wi-fi like the P3S. Not sure how I can work that with this device but I'm sure there's a solution otherwise the Litchi app wouldn't support it.

Ah, you're right. The P3A has Lightbridge. I was thinking I would still be using wi-fi like the P3S. Not sure how I can work that with this device but I'm sure there's a solution otherwise the Litchi app wouldn't support it.
I don't know I'ma try it not buy the app thought

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl