Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

FPV Glasses / Goggles for GoPro LiveView

Discussion in 'FPV (First Person View)' started by UAV_Aerial, Dec 14, 2014.

1. UAV_Aerial

Hi All,

Spent some time looking through threads on this, didn't see anything specific to this so hoping someone has some feedback. Have a Phantom 2 Vision +, will be replacing the stock camera with a new hero 4. Just ordered my new mount but have a couple of questions:

-Is there any way to integrate the existing FPV system on the Vision + to work like stock with a new gopro? Specifically, is there a way to have the feed from the gopro come directly through the DJI app or another app w/o having to purchase the LiveView kit?
    -If not, does anyone know of a FPV glasses kit that integrates with the GoPro? Would be great to purchase an all in one package that integrates liveview with FPV goggles.

**I'm looking at purchasing http://provideocoalition.com/jfoster/story/epson-moverio-bt-200-smart-glasses but am not sure what else I need to buy to make it work with the new GoPro.

Thanks for the help!