FPV From Phantom - Can't figure out where cable goes....

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for your interest, and hopefully some guidance.

I have a Phantom with a H3-2D. I also have an FPV module on it.

I am not sure how standard these things go, so I will best describe what I am facing.

There are two pairs of two wires coming out of what I will call the transmitter chip that has been installed post purchase on my machine. The pair that I wonder about is the yellow and black pairing. The black wire used to run somewhere, but now I can't figure out where. After it leaves the transmitter chip.....I need to find out where this wire runs to.

I will include a picture below. The sooner you can help the better. I am off on a goose / duck hunt in seven hours, and would love some footage!!!

Thanks!

Fraser

PS - The server won't let me upload a picture. I hope that my description will suffice.

what color are the other wires...normally there are 5 wires on a circuit board(red, brown or green, yellow, white, black)...but they may have left the 5volt wire off. Two are audio, one video (usually yellow) and black, usually ground, but not always. What FPV are you using? and you are using a hero 3? Are you using the USB adapter wire from your hero? Do you know how to use a multimeter and do you own one?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31