FPV camera app rant

Reaction score
I have purchased the FPV camera app and the mission planner ad on. I just upgraded my iPad mini to a iPad Air. Was able to get the camera part of the app moved to my new iPad Air but the mission planner ad on says I need to purchase it . Anyone else have this problem?
Thanks

There should be a button in settings to restore purchases

Reactions: xardoz
worst case, contact the developer and he'll hook you up.

What App is it. iOS or Android. With iOS you can contact the dev though iTunes. Just look up the App in iTunes, scroll Down. You'll see dev website info.

Per the Mission Planner FAQ:

Q1. If I purchase FPV Camera add-ons (such as Mission Planner) on one device, do I need to purchase again on another device with the same iTunes account (Apple ID)?
A1. NO. There are 2 ways to achieve this as below.
  1. Use "Restore In-App Purchase" function in Help with internet connection, and you should get "Your In-App Purchase is restored successfully" message.
  2. Occasionally, "Restore In-App Purchase" function might not work well. You may go ahead to re-purchase it with the same Apple ID, and Apple would NOT charge you. When you tap an add-on, such as Mission Planner, you will be prompted “Do you want to purchase Mission Planner?” Yes/Explore/No, "Confirm Your In-App Purchase" Buy/Cancel, "You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?" OK/Cancel, and "Thank You" OK.
You may also email to Technical Support

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj