FPV additional tilt

Reaction score
Some time back, I had a crash that resulted in the video feed from my GoPro not coming through the H3-2D gimbal any more. The gimbal still works find in all other respects, but I had to mount an FPV camera on the P2 as well for FPV. This works fine, but means that I only have pitch tilt on the goPro and not on the FPV camera. This makes descending a bit scary for me when trees are about.

A friend asked if I could still run a pan-tilt mount for the FPV camera and hook it up so that both cameras (the FPV and the goPro) tilted in unison by somehow splitting the control signal. I thought that was a pretty good question. Has anybody tried anything like that with the H3-2D and a separate FPV camera? Are there alternate solutions that would allow me tilt on both cameras?

Thanks in advance

You should consider just attaching a video out cable directly to your go pro and hook that to your vtx. No need for extra camera and tilt. Search for tarot gimbal go pro video cable.

I had researched this, but the cables I found wanted to attach to the back port on the goPro and that is being used by the H3-2d. I followed your suggestion and looked at the tarot and it appears that this one would work. Now I just need to find it in the US so I don't have to wait a month for it from China.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4