FOX NEWS SPECIAL - WE BE SPIES

Reaction score
"it's the new peeping tom, they only cost $500 bucks, whats life going to be like when thousands of people have these" "What does privacy mean" words spoken by John Stossel on Fox News, The O"Reilly Factor.

on now at 5:00pm pacific

If you happen to see this post and it is shorty after 5:00pm pacific and you have Fox News on your TV, the O'Reilly Factor has a report tonight on us. They even showed a Phantom 2 without a camera in the promo. I guess we have a special way of being spies even with our cameras off.

I will see if I can video that report and post it here They are still talking about real stuff at this time.

So, in the commercials it shows now a Phantom 2 Vision and Stossell under the quad with no prop guards holding the standard landing gear. Either he has some experience with the or he is just really stupid. wonder what would happen if it hit his face.

Just heard about this also, but don't have cable. Netflix only. Maybe it is streaming somewhere?

What a pair of misinformed asswhipes. $500.00 for a P2V? $700.00 for the camera? Two mile range??? WTF!!! This is why I believe less than one half of what I hear on the news. And less than one quarter of what comes out of that incredible well of horse **** known as FOX News...

-slinger

Sorry... Locked the wrong topic. :oops: :oops: :oops:

-slinger

gunslinger said:

Wedeliver wrote:
I had already started a thread with this same subject. I started mine prior to this one. I have a link that I spent a couple hours to video, upload to youtube. But I go to that thread this morning and gunslinger has chosen to lock that thread as there are duplicate threads. I understand wanting to keep the clutter down but I thought folks would want to see the video, but with that thread locked I am sure it will drop off the first page soon. Since the mods might want to not have a lot of duplicate threads I guess which is the best motor might not be as important to each of us then this news report which will infulence people opinions about we who fly quads. So, I am left to wonder if my efforts are not wanted here. I am verbose and I post a lot. Whatever

Very Sorry... I inadvertently locked the wrong topic. Next time could you quietly PM me about this type of grievance, and not think we're out to get you, personally?

Appreciate it...
Thanks...
-slinger

-slinger

In the spirit of openness, I have copied and quoted the above from the other thread mentioned. I wanted to point out that Gunslinger has a pm waiting for him, even after he/you wrote this he/you have not checked your pm's. I looked and now I have 2 in my outbox. And I responded to the lock both by a nice pm to you and posting about my experience as I am doing now. Perhaps we can all learn from mistakes. aye?

Wedeliver said:
gunslinger said:

Wedeliver wrote:
I had already started a thread with this same subject. I started mine prior to this one. I have a link that I spent a couple hours to video, upload to youtube. But I go to that thread this morning and gunslinger has chosen to lock that thread as there are duplicate threads. I understand wanting to keep the clutter down but I thought folks would want to see the video, but with that thread locked I am sure it will drop off the first page soon. Since the mods might want to not have a lot of duplicate threads I guess which is the best motor might not be as important to each of us then this news report which will infulence people opinions about we who fly quads. So, I am left to wonder if my efforts are not wanted here. I am verbose and I post a lot. Whatever

Very Sorry... I inadvertently locked the wrong topic. Next time could you quietly PM me about this type of grievance, and not think we're out to get you, personally?

Appreciate it...
Thanks...
-slinger

-slinger

In the spirit of openness, I have copied and quoted the above from the other thread mentioned. I wanted to point out that Gunslinger has a pm waiting for him, even after he/you wrote this he/you have not checked your pm's. I looked and now I have 2 in my outbox. And I responded to the lock both by a nice pm to you and posting about my experience as I am doing now. Perhaps we can all learn from mistakes. aye?

Wow... !!! I made ANOTHER mistake. Thanks for pointing that out to everyone in a public forum. Can we now get back to the reason for this post?

Once again... My humblest apologies...

EDIT:

I was just going to let this go, but apparently I can't bring myself to do so. You gave me seven whole minutes to respond to your PM before you posted publicly. SEVEN minutes.

This is the last you'll be hearing about this from me. I just thought I'd share this with everyone in the spirit of openness and all...

-slinger

gunslinger said:
What a pair of misinformed asswhipes. $500.00 for a P2V? $700.00 for the camera? Two mile range??? WTF!!! This is why I believe less than one half of what I hear on the news. And less than one quarter of what comes out of that incredible well of horse **** known as FOX News...

-slinger

Irregardless if there's another thread - FOX news and their exploited version of EVERYTHING is common. O'Reilly is a thinner version of Rush "punkinhead" Limbaugh and Stossel is a CNN leftover. Folks at FOX eat crow on a regular basis and they'll be revising their opinions when a "drone" finds a missing child or helps firefighters with a wildfire. FOX news is nothing more than an extension of the National Enquirer.

I can't understand why anyone would believe anything Fox News reports. All they do is try to spread fear and hate with mis information and outright lies. But people eat it like candy. There should be standards for News networks.

EMCSQUAR said:
gunslinger said:

-slinger

Irregardless if there's another thread - FOX news and their exploited version of EVERYTHING is common. O'Reilly is a thinner version of Rush "punkinhead" Limbaugh and Stossel is a CNN leftover. Folks at FOX eat crow on a regular basis and they'll be revising their opinions when a "drone" finds a missing child or helps firefighters with a wildfire. FOX news is nothing more than an extension of the National Enquirer.

In fairness if you watch the video at the end Stossel says that these drones are a "great thing" and just before that he points out the possibility of finding lost children with these quads. It does look like he is in pain when he says that.. check it out, the video is only about 4.5 mins long. about the 3rd post has the link

EMCSQUAR said:
gunslinger said:

-slinger

And now Murdoch is trying to get his mitts on Time Warner. If I have to watch MSN, I'll kill myself.

Here is another tv News item concerning drones. This one is where a one guy had a drone take pictures of his wedding and another person says they broke law. Now just a little more perspective. The guy who had the drone take pictures is a politican and he has somekind of say over the FAA, the person complaining is trying to win an election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW2u_7y ... e=youtu.be

Thanks to poor news reporting like this segment on O'Reily, the general public will continue to associate our quads as a tool for peeping toms. Videoing two women sunbathing within feet of the quad does absolutely nothing except reenforce the peeping tom belief. The proper demonstration would have been to show the video from a attitude and distance where the quad was out of sight and sound but of course we all know why that wasn't shown. Stossel seems to be in favor of this technology but he does all of us a huge disservice by giving out exaggerated facts and figures.

EMCSQUAR said:
Folks at FOX eat crow on a regular basis and they'll be revising their opinions when a "drone" finds a missing child or helps firefighters with a wildfire. FOX news is nothing more than an extension of the National Enquirer.

If it finds a missing child, it's a "Quad-Rotor." If it's a Peeping Tom, it's a "Drone."

make no mistake about it fox CNN or any of the laim stream media ALL give out false info and they are completely controlled and there job is to deceive and to keep the left right paradine going. and they are all part of the cia phys ops program called "mockingbird" only thing is fox puts on the red mask to try and appease thos on the red side of the isle and the other news net works put on the blue mask to try and appease the sheep on the other side of the isle. and why all net works are completely losing any and all credibility whats so ever. and why every month they all have less and less views then the month before and why real alternative news aggregate such as infowars and drudge report now have more viewers then ALL The major networks combined.

Only the most out of touch with reality fools still watch ANY of the lame stream media or believe a word they say. Tho there are still a few million people in the us that are still asleep and still watch the propaganda programming networks.

J.James said:
make no mistake about it fox CNN or any of the laim stream media ALL give out false info and they are completely controlled and there job is to deceive and to keep the left right paradine going. and they are all part of the cia phys ops program called "mockingbird" only thing is fox puts on the red mask to try and appease thos on the red side of the isle and the other news net works put on the blue mask to try and appease the sheep on the other side of the isle. and why all net works are completely losing any and all credibility whats so ever. and why every month they all have less and less views then the month before and why real alternative news aggregate such as infowars and drudge report now have more viewers then ALL The major networks combined.

Only the most out of touch with reality fools still watch ANY of the lame stream media or believe a word they say. Tho there are still a few million people in the us that are still asleep and still watch the propaganda programming networks.

Actually the name of the most phamos (check the spelling, this is the correct spelling of famous now) spy program is PHANTOM!! Part of the program is computer chips that record everything with 2000 meters of any device with the chips in them. Everyone must avoid all power sources including AAA batteries.

I kind of wonder about getting a proctologist exam without privacy. By privacy I don't mean people should look the other way, but I provide barriers to peoples view of me. In this event the quad operator said the windows reflective tint prevented him from seeing inside, as that tint should. (although at night it might not and time for shades or drapes)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj