Found phantom drone in CO

Reaction score
Hey all!

I found a drone while hiking off trail in colorado. I've got footage from the sim card and photos of the owner. If you tell me where you lost it we can cross check that it's yours and I would be happy to mail it back to you! I hope you find this post!
Cheers
Ross

I did not see one although if you could lead me in the direction of faa registration clues I would be happy the check into it.

Reactions: schlepprock
Can always check the serial number and DJI can track it. But if that person got a refurbished unit will it show the previous owner or the new owner who is belongs too?

Can always check the serial number and DJI can track it. But if that person got a refurbished unit will it show the previous owner or the new owner who is belongs too?
I don't think it will Neon; if it's a factory refurb, theyd've deleted the old account details. Mind you, I don't know if DJI will give the owners information, but it's a good idea.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I don't think it will Neon; if it's a factory refurb, theyd've deleted the old account details. Mind you, I don't know if DJI will give the owners information, but it's a good idea.
Look for the reg and contact info inside the battery compartment - sometimes it's there.

DJI will have the registration for the last person to have registered it. They should and probably have the history for each time it was registered.

Hey all!

I found a drone while hiking off trail in colorado. I've got footage from the sim card and photos of the owner. If you tell me where you lost it we can cross check that it's yours and I would be happy to mail it back to you! I hope you find this post!
Cheers
Ross

Thanks for your honesty Ross. We'll done bro.

Thanks for all the tips everyone if you come up for with more I would love to hear it them. Unfortunately I just barely missed business hours on Friday so I'm going to try again on Monday. I'm hoping that they can help lead me to the owner. I looked inside and only found a serial number for the battery and the Drone (which led me to find out which model of drone it was) no information on the owner.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20