Found my P3 a month later

Reaction score
I lost my P3 about a month ago flying in Philly and couldn't find it. Everything was as per usual but it lost contact and then never returned to me as it would normally do. I was flying around a new construction building at night. I looked high and low, went up 40 flights of unfinished building trying to locate my P3 . No luck. I went to the site manager the next day and he said they'll do a thorough sweep of the building and let me know if they find anything. They didn't. I though maybe one of the construction guys took it. (Btw the construction manager loved the video I took and said they'd be interested in having a video of construction as it gives them a great way to monitor progress. So for people who are looking to make money with their birds go visit your local tall building construction sites). Anyway, after I sold off all my extra batteries and accessories I get an email today from a head of security at the hospital across the river from where I was filming saying they got my drone and I can pick it up whenever. Have no idea how they got my email since I had no stickers on my bird but I'll ask them.
So my question is: can I get anything out of DJI for that drone? I mean it went in the opposite direction from where I was and disappeared. The flight record showed it initiated return home and the battery was at 60% but it just vanished.

You want dji to pay you for your aircraft that had a error, and now you no longer want it?

Btw, I might be interested in it. Click on my screen name and send me a conversation (a PM) if you to get rid of it.

So my question is: can I get anything out of DJI for that drone? I mean it went in the opposite direction from where I was and disappeared. The flight record showed it initiated return home and the battery was at 60% but it just vanished.
If you still have the app on your phone or tablet, you might be able to find out what the problem was from the flight data stored there.
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
There are people here that can often find an explanation from the flight data.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik