FOUND a flyaway DJI Phantom in CT

Reaction score
As a fellow phantom owner I was surprised to find a flyaway phantom and gopro on my jog today in Connecticut. PM me if you were the flyaway pilot.

Is it white with 4 arms? Must be mine. Oh wait, mine's still on the dining room table waiting for good weather in CT...

Steve

Bartleby said:
As a fellow phantom owner I was surprised to find a flyaway phantom and gopro on my jog today in Connecticut. PM me if you were the flyaway pilot.

Out of curiosity, what part of CT? I have seen a few flying around, especially in the evening when they're easier to spot.

This situation makes clear why we should provide contact info of some kind on our Phantoms, "just in case."

If you don't get a response, I guess by looking at any captured video you might learn more about where it was launched from and perhaps who owns it...

Steve

Bartleby said:

I took a black sharpie and have my phone number on mine just in case. No guarantee they would call but better chance than if I did nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues