Forward sensing turns off constantly

Reaction score
Hi all.

When I go into my dji go app and enable all the settings like forward sensing, horizontal, Max alt etc etc and then go out of the app, turn the app back on, everything is disabled.
Has anyone ever had the same issue before?
Any help greatly appreciated.

I must say that the phantom is not connected when I do this. I just have the app open on my iPhone and iPad.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Or do i have to set all these settings each time I boot up the app?

Just to clarify, WWK888 is saying the Phantom must be connected to DJI GO when setting many of the settings in DJI GO. Keep in mind that many of those settings will be reset to the defaults after installing new firmware on the Phantom too.

Reactions: WWK888
Thank you very much for the info. WWK888 & msinger

Reactions: WWK888
Think of it this way... those settings are saved on the Phantom as they need to work even when not connected to the controller (for example, when a Return to Home happens). So they need to be updated on the drone itself. Hence the need for a connection to change those settings.

Once you set them while connected they will stay. If you go back to dji go without a connection it will not show those settings, until you're reconnected, right?

Once you set them while connected they will stay. If you go back to dji go without a connection it will not show those settings, until you're reconnected, right?
That is correct.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik