Forum keeps logging me out

Reaction score
I've been on this forum for a year and stay logged in most of the time.

For some reason in the last couple of days it's been kicking me out and making me log back in almost every time I view the forum (both on my laptop and phone).

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I've been getting it somewhat frequently (a couple of times a week), but definitely not as often as you're saying. Something's clearing out the sessions. I'd imagine only Adam could speak on that.

Been experiencing the same. Sometimes when I log in, it logs me straight back out again and it can take 3 attempts to stay logged in.

I have to log in daily even though I say "Keep me logged in". Other phpBB boards I subscribe to don't have this problem.

Yeah, I sometimes have to log in for the day but i can then open and close tabs all day sometimes for days without having to log back in.

Recently I'll be logged into the site and click an email link to the site and I'm suddenly logged out, which never occurred before.

This is occurring on two separate devices so I know it's not on my end.

I am having the same problem...log in, move around on the site, and it tells me I need to login to access this part of the forum. I am trying to be a good participant and contributor, but at a certain point, I think I will give it up. In this day and age of cybersecurity concerns, requiring one to repeatedly login causes me enough concern to back away.

It use to happen to me once or twice a day. Now, just today it's happening every few page turns. Its even happened after I have written a reply and click submit.

Its getting highly irritating...

No problems here.

Even after a PC power cycle or restart.

It's been so long I'm afraid I might have forgoten my password!

Odd, I'm only experiencing it on my iPad and iPhone. Have yet to experience it on a desktop/laptop.

sbjr0203 said:
Same here, but what's the best is when I try to log back in, it say invalid password.

so don't enter an invalid password ;) Just kidding... couldn't help it. That happens to me too

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20