Forum help

Reaction score
Just a wee word.on the dji forum somebody had a little dig at somebody saying read manual etc.but probably the guy like me reads these things over and over and just dont seem to get it right,but asking sometimes what seems silly questions on forums seems easier to get it in layman's terms you guys that answer these questions are doing a great job keep up the good work.kojie. Scotland.

kojie007

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Just a wee word.on the dji forum somebody had a little dig at somebody saying read manual etc.but probably the guy like me reads these things over and over and just dont seem to get it right,but asking sometimes what seems silly questions on forums seems easier to get it in layman's terms you guys that answer these questions are doing a great job keep up the good work.kojie. Scotland.

kojie007
Be sure to say you have read the manual and there are a few things you are not clear on. It will be an easier road to travel then.

Just a wee word.on the dji forum somebody had a little dig at somebody saying read manual etc.but probably the guy like me reads these things over and over and just dont seem to get it right,but asking sometimes what seems silly questions on forums seems easier to get it in layman's terms you guys that answer these questions are doing a great job keep up the good work.

Yeah, unfortunately you are in many cases the exception rather than the rule. I'll agree that some things are only lightly documented. Problem being that there is an inordinate amount of traffic for questions that are clearly defined in the docs that some people choose not to read or fail to comprehend for some unknown reason and you got (by the sounds of it) lumped in that pile.

Reactions: kojie007 and Pharm
Glad you guys are there as i said i read it through and through but still find it easier to understand through your answers [emoji108][emoji106]

kojie007

Yeah, better to ask and be safe than be sorry. One thing I found confusing with the manual for both the Inspire and P4 is regarding Compass Calibration. In one section it says to only do a CC when prompted to. Later in the manual it says to do a CC every time you change flying locations... So I can see how that can be confusing to someone, actually anyone...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj