Fort Lauderdale New Pilot

Reaction score
Greets to all. The name is Dean but most just call me Zep. Purchased P3A last week and its awesome. I'm an old nitro truck guy from years ago and have always been fascinated with aerial photography and R/C aircraft in general. Now I finally have a chance to get in on the action.

I got a nice deal on my P3A from B&H Photo Video. $733.16 for the A. I purchased a whole package from them. Get them while their prices are low.

I'm also an avid Motorcycle fan/rider and have done a number of videos. Please feel free to check out my work on YouTube. No idea what kind of videos I will do with regards to the Phantom but they will be good!

YouTube: Zep Rider

Look forward to many discussions!

West Palm Beach here. Looking forward to your videos.
Speaking of WPB, I'm going to see Chicago and Earth, Wind, & Fire tonight at the amphitheater. Hope the rain holds off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I hope so, too. That is a good line up at the amphitheater. Unfortunately Steve Weagle at WPTV issued a weather alert day. Lots of thundershowers coming. Certainly put a damper on all my Phantom flying plans. Good luck!

Reactions: Zeprider
Welcome Zep Rider.
I Ride my bike(s) down to Hollywood occasionally for bike night at Hooters. Hallandale Beach also.

Florida just stiffed us (dronies) with some pretty hard rules so brush up on em first.....or ignore them like most will ;)

Love that amphitheater. Hope the weather cooperates. Great concerts! If the weather was nice that place would be packed tighter than a sardine can for this one. I was last there for the Billy Joel / Elton John impersonator concert.

Reactions: Zeprider
Welcome Zep Rider.
I Ride my bike(s) down to Hollywood occasionally for bike night at Hooters. Hallandale Beach also.

Florida just stiffed us (dronies) with some pretty hard rules so brush up on em first.....or ignore them like most will ;)

Love that amphitheater. Hope the weather cooperates. Great concerts! If the weather was nice that place would be packed tighter than a sardine can for this one. I was last there for the Billy Joel / Elton John impersonator concert.
Nice! Thanks for the welcome. All brushed up ofln the Florida regs. SMH. Will have to get to the Hooters when I can. My buddy rides as well so he may already attend the festivities there. Will have to ask.

-Zep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20