Format sd card

Reaction score
How do you format 32 gb micro sd card using Vision app and iPhone 5 I am totally lost have read manual a couple of times and as I said am lost

Re: Format ad card

in the app, hit the little icon under the shutter control > menu opens on the left side, go to the bottom icon.

Job done

Thanks understand but I can not get iPhone to connect with camera getting real frustrated this worked real easy with my FC 40 not sure what to do or how to address this

iPhone will just not connect here is what I do power on controller, power on range extender, camera switch wifi on, go to settings on iPhone, turn quad battery on when I do this camera tilts down green steady light on camera but phone can not access camera. Am I missing anything?

you probably have to re bind the wifi extender to the camera and scan the QR code on the box or bottom of phantom to get mac address.

What do you mean re bind how do you do it and why do I need Mac address I am lost

Thanks everybody got it, I have read manual but miss stuff, senior moment too many brain cells have left the venue

isle said:
Thanks everybody got it, I have read manual but miss stuff, senior moment too many brain cells have left the venue
lol I know what you mean. I set my own up a couple weeks ago and set my buddies up the other day. I had to go back and take a second look myself.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic