forgetting to remove the gimbal-lock during power-on.

Is it a good idea to always put it back on after flight or can i just leave the camera hanging during night?

not going to say anything...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reactions: Great_Lakes
not going to say anything...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you! Lol!

Please do.

/Newbie

Ok, ok, I'll break the ice! Posting: "not going to say anything".........., says everything! I really did think it was only on there in the box to keep it stable and protected during shipment!! I've never had to transport my quad anywhere so I saw no need to put it back on while it sits on the table in my garage. I don't have a backpack or carrying case that I carry it around in.

But at least I've learned of my ignorance here. That is why I joined this forum after all. If I ever transport the quad somewhere, I'll be sure to put on the guard.

Last edited:
Reactions: cfd701 and Brandten

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20