Foremark Reservoir, South Derbyshire, England - Newbie

Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought my DJI Phantom 3 Pro just a couple of weeks ago and I am absolutely loving it. I've made a couple of videos so far.. all very amateur stuff... but it is great fun learning.

I think I am going to invest in some ND filters.. and try to use the 'cloudy' setting in the camera when I remember..! But I haven't so far... and this being England.. well.. it should be on all the time..!

Any ideas on what other settings may be helpful in such over cast conditions would be much appreciated. I've slightly adjusted the RGB curves.. but other than that.. and perhaps some ND filters.. and next time using the cloudy setting.. I would be interested to know what I could use.

Nice part of the world..! Will have to come and grab some footage of the chase at some point :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes mate, give me a shout when your coming & ill meet up with you. Got little bits of the chase on my youtube if your bored anytime Glyn Jones

Cool... I've just realised.. we watched each others Tutbury Castle videos.. and you left a comment on mine at:

Small world..!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj