Foreign flying

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I am a Canuck flyer looking at flying in the US. What are the limitations and/or allowability is there to this...

Can I get a foreign 107?.. anyone have experience or FACTUAL knowledge on this?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Given no response yet cause maybe your question is unique...
Can u see the FAA website in Canada?
If not can you contact your air authority to get an email of someone in the FAA or a similar 'info' email address?

Not sure if the following will help butI copied this from the FAA website.

I'm a foreign national and want to fly my UAS in the U.S. on vacation. Do I have to register before flying?
If you are a foreign national and you are not eligible to register your sUAS in the United States there are two ways for you to operate. If you want to operate your UAS exclusively as model aircraft you must complete the steps in the web-based registration process and obtain a "recognition of ownership." This recognition of ownership is required by the Department of Transportation to operate a model aircraft in the United States. Alternatively, if you want to operate your UAS as a non-model aircraft you must register your UAS in the country in which you are eligible to register and obtain operating authority from the Department of Transportation.

NOTE: at this time, the FAA's online registration website can only be accessed from a computer located in the United States or its territories or possessions.

Sent from my SM-J700T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav