For those with P2 + GoPro + FPV....

Reaction score
I've now ordered everything I need to set up FPV, the question I have is, does the the video out cable (from GoPro to IOSD) come in the box with either the camera or the gimbal? or do I have to buy one from somewhere else?

If I need to buy one can somebody steer me in the right direction please (UK).

Thanks

afraid I don't have the answer but as I am just down the road in S. Glos thought I'd say Hi.
I've just ordered a P2 plus Zenmuse gimbal to use with FPV

Martin

Which gimbal did you get? If it's the Zenmuse (H3-2D), then I'm pretty sure all the cabling you'll need to connect the camera to the iOSD will be included. The gimbal feeds the video out over an included cable that can be spliced to the input cable that comes with the iOSD.

If you ordered a different gimbal, you'll need a 3rd-party video output cable for the gopro, which can then be spliced into the iOSD input cable as above.

It is the Zenmuse and I know that the video is fed up the gimbal cable and that there is a tail provided off the main board for connection to other devices in the chain.

The bit I'm not sure about is how the video feed gets from the camera to the gimbal cable.

I suppose I'll find out tomorrow when it all turns up.

Hi Martin, welcome aboard.

Ahh I see. The gimbal has a connector on it that slides in to that long vertical port on the back of the camera when you mount it on there. Video is fed out through that port to the gimbal (just like if you put the gopro's LCD screen backback on)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik