***For those that read my post back on the 17th about my p4 fly away!

Reaction score
I apologize i did not come back and answer all the questions but i was recommended to wait until i got a resolution from DJI before i complain about them.. Well 3 weeks later i got all the information you guys need from me. i will attach all the paperwork they asked me to submit and now more than ever i feel DJI is a very disrespectful and not helpful company at all. I do think they make a great product, but the support its just not there. I have been a very loyal customer, i owned a P1, P2 Vision plus and P3 Pro and i have over 300 flights under my belt. On my first flight with the phantom 4 the aircraft stopped responding and i lost it. I was told by DJI to fill out a form they sent me and to upload the flight log which i did. It took them 3 weeks to get back to me and they told me that they don't see what i see. I went back to the flight logs and the log is empty and when i try to sync the cloud it gives me an error. I asked them to please send me what they received and they said they cannot do that. I asked why, i sent it to them and they said no. I asked him if they can give me credit for the remote since is over 500 dollars and they said no, to use it as a spare remote. They offered me 15% off on a new unit, that was like a slap in the face.. i have been a super loyal customer and this is their way to help.. they blamed everything but a malfunction of the aircraft. Please read the emails pdf from the bottom up.

IF SOMEONE NEEDS A NEW REMOTE PLEASE BUY MINES.. I WILL THROW IN THE CASE WHERE THE PHANTOM CAME IN.

flight log.. Phantom 3 Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Attached is the part of the emails, flight log sync failure, purchase receipt and questionare they had me fill. If you read the emails you can see they received the logs and reviewed it, but now they don't show up on my device. Im asking them to please send them to me so i can review it and they said no.

Attachments

• Apple receipt.pdf
    328.1 KB · Views: 328
  • Claim Page 1.pdf
    396.8 KB · Views: 351
  • Claim Page 2.pdf
    390.2 KB · Views: 337
  • Claim Page 3.pdf
    387.9 KB · Views: 284
  • Screenshot_20160404-181429.png
    Screenshot_20160404-181429.png
    831 KB · Views: 897
Last edited:
Can you attach the DJI GO flight log from your mobile device?

To sum it up

"Our data analysis department was able to review your flight logs, and determine that the cause of your incident was most likely user error.

This incident will not be covered by our warranty"

Can you attach the DJI GO flight log from your mobile device?
Please look at the picture and read the emails i submitted please.. i have no access to the logs. i uploaded it and DJI reviewed them but now i can seem to be able to sync it. i asked DJI to please send me the files and they said no, then they said we will try to .. still waiting its been one day.

To sum it up

"Our data analysis department was able to review your flight logs, and determine that the cause of your incident was most likely user error.

This incident will not be covered by our warranty"

Pretty much, but thats not true.. the video log clearly shows the GPS saying disconnected and critical error and now i can go back to it.. So I'm waiting on them to send me the file. at this point it is what it is.. it just sucks when you know what happened and they are just saying there is nothing we can do.. Customer loyalty and expertise don't count.

So, you deleted the logs from your mobile device? They should still be there if you did not uninstall DJI GO or manually delete them.

If you want to double-check, you can find instructions for retrieving the log here.

Ralph, what device are you using to fly it?

Can you please upload the logs from the DJI Go app, this will show exactly what was up.

Here is a video how to get the log:
if your using iOS

If you have Android - Android users plug your tablet via USB cable to your PC and access it like a USB drive.
The files are in the folder "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord".

You can also upload it ourself to healthydrones.com and see what was going on at the time as well.

You can also upload it ourself to healthydrones.com and see what was going on at the time as well.
If you track down your log, please upload it here too. Healty Drones will most likely leave out a lot of key information.

wow I'm going to make some popcorn this is going to be good

Let's hope Ralph doesn't disappear again before uploading his flight log ;)

So, you deleted the logs from your mobile device? They should still be there if you did not uninstall DJI GO or manually delete them.

If you want to double-check, you can find instructions for retrieving the log here.
Wow just tried to pull them from the cloud from a different device and there is 3 there, its crazy how the DJI rep said that it was impossible to get them from the cloud unless you used their system... Can you please tell me how i can upload it here.

Wow just tried to pull them from the cloud from a different device and there is 3 there, its crazy how the DJI rep said that it was impossible to get them from the cloud unless you used their system... Can you please tell me how i can upload it here.
You can disregard the cloud and the DJI GO syncing function. Just follow these instructions.

I apologize i did not come back and answer all the questions but i was recommended to wait until i got a resolution from DJI before i complain about them..
Whoever gave you that advice didn't help you at all.
You need to know what happened to be able to deal with DJI and for future flight safety.
DJI aren't very good at explaining anything.

If you are wanting to deal with DJI, it would be to your advantage to have some understanding of what went wrong and the knowledge is useful to all Phantom Pilots to prevent similar occurrences.

Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and some of the experienced people here will probably be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.
If you had done it earlier they have been able to point you to a likely area to search for the Phantom too.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
If you track down your log, please upload it here too. Healty Drones will most likely leave out a lot of key information.
ok, Done.. do i just copy the link or what do i have to provide here so you guys can see??

Just paste the link back here.

Just paste the link back here.
Here is the link to the video log i was able to recover.. I just looked at it myself and it does not show me taking off and it shows always on anti mode which is not TRUE because it was on P-mode when i took off and i even played with it on sports mode for a few seconds and that doesn't show there either, its like missing the beginning of it. I don't get it!

Phantom 3 Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl