for sale

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for the following items I recently lost my fc40 (absolutely gutted) so I am selling the following

x2 oem phantom 2200mah batteries
Fc40 transmitter
Original phantom balance charger
Brand new tall legs
Genuine dji 9450 props

Cheers,contact me if you are interested in any of the above items

ELHEAPO said:
If anyone is looking for the following items I recently lost my fc40 (absolutely gutted) so Ian selling the following

x2 oem phantom 2200mah batteries
Fc40 transmitter
Original phantom balance charger
Brand new tall legs
Cheers,contact me if you are interested in any of the above items

pm sent

TruButter said:
Where are u located?..and whats ur prices?

I live in England and the prices are:

x2 oem phantom 2200mah batteries (1battery new the other used 6-7times)
Fc40 transmitter. Used 6-7 times practically brand new with phone attachment)
Original phantom balance charger. Used 6-7 times practically brand new with all leads and plugs etc)
Brand new tall legs. (brand new in packaging)
Genuine set of dji 9450 props. (Brand new in packaging)

Thanks steve

Molokai said:
What happened dude?

Partially my fault talking to a annoying admirer of the drone whilst flying in low sun lost sight of it then lost fpv the fc40 camera battery ran out(my fault again for not charging) but then the reliable homelock didnt work tried failsafe still no fc40, so i take it had a buriel out to sea!!

That's really unfortunate. It's hearing stories like this that is making me nervous of upgrading to more expensive kit!

beazo said:
That's really unfortunate. It's hearing stories like this that is making me nervous of upgrading to more expensive kit!

I have to say 70% was my fault i wasnt careful enough plus if you loss your phantom on land there is a lot better success rate at finding it again if you go over water you have had it, just be extra careful take the time to do all your checks and my number 1 advice is...DONT be distracted by on lookers or people asking questions!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers