For sale

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my phantom 2 vision +.
Craft, controller, and camera on gimbal. Going to sell all separate and start again.
Only problem was ribbon on camera has snapped. All the rest works. And ideas on how I should sell etc.

Ozzyguy said:
I'd be willing to bet there are people out there who would give up their left nut for your gimbal/camera assembly.

Well, if not their Left, definitely the Right.

A week ago, a friend of mine crashed his 3 day old P2V+ into a building, breaking off the camera and gimbal. He put it on EBay and sold it for $800 without batteries or charger. He was very clear about the condition. He had a new one already shipped when he told me about it. He's only out about net $200. Lucky dude.

Since DJI doesn't have it's act together on parts and repairs, there are guys snapping these things up for the parts which they can sell for ridiculous prices. Examples I saw today: $299 for a wifi extender and $899 for a camera and gimbal.

I just got a new P2V+ to replace the one that crashed (Perfectly fine minus the camera/gimbal). I'm keeping it for spares, but you'd be amazed how many people have messaged me wanting to buy it. I sold the camera/gimbal that was in 3 pieces & utterly wrecked, for $100!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj