FOR SALE: Phantom 4 with Extras (SOLD!!!!)

Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm selling my Phantom 4 which i bought from Apple on the 20th of May 2016. It is in immaculate condition! its only been flown 19 times for a total of 1hr 24m (as shown in pic). The reason i'm selling is I don't use it enough! and rather than it just sitting there gathering dust id rather someone use it for what its made for! lol

It comes with:
The original box and all the literature that it came with
Controller, Charger, 2x sets of props (one sets never been used), all the cables (and a short lightening cable)
2x batteries (ones been charged 4 times and the other 3 times)
3x ND filters, ND4, ND8 and ND16 (brand new never opened)
ThinkTank Airport Helipack (perfect for travel, carries everything as well as laptops, tablets and other cameras!)

costs:
Phantom 4: £1229
Extra Battery: £129.95
ND Filters: £40
Backpack: £185

Total: £1584 (rounded up by 5p lol)

Selling everything for: £900!

Or The P4 without the ThinkTank backpack For £800

Or Just the ThinkTank Airport Helipack for £100

would rather collection in person (i'm in the south east of England) but will ship for extra cost (WILL NOT SHIP WORLDWIDE!! only UK)

Any questions feel free to ask! :)

IMG_1821.JPG
IMG_1829.JPG
IMG_1831.JPG
IMG_1833.JPG
IMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1835.JPG
IMG_1836.JPG
IMG_1843.PNG
IMG_1844.PNG
IMG_0010.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: eaglegoaltender
i'm selling my Phantom 4 which i bought from Apple on the 20th of May 2016. It is in immaculate condition! its only been flown 19 times for a total of 1hr 24m (as shown in pic). The reason i'm selling is I don't use it enough! and rather than it just sitting there gathering dust id rather someone use it for what its made for!

Now that's what I call a great ad as to selling something - plenty photos leave no questions unanswered - good job. If I was in the market for one - I would purchase from someone who takes this much time to advertise it. Good deal for someone in the UK - sorry to read you don't use it much - lost interest or an impulse purchase at the time. Whatever the reason - best of luck with your sale - no doubt it will go fast.

So I've decided to drop the price to £900 for everything. Also I would be willing to sell the ThinkTank separately for £100 and just the drone with extra battery for £800. Again I'd prefer collection but would be willing to post in the UK for extra

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Lol next Wednesday fancy flying around bromley common followed by a few beers? Got another bromley flyer on these forums somewhere too [emoji12]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Probably just the P4. Got a P3 case already which should do the job.

Ok cool. Well if you're deffo interested I would be willing to deliver. Portsmouth is only like 1hr 30 from me. Just put another £30 on the price for fuel. Or if you wanna wait till you're in London that's fine with me

Ok cool. Well if you're deffo interested I would be willing to deliver. Portsmouth is only like 1hr 30 from me. Just put another £30 on the price for fuel. Or if you wanna wait till you're in London that's fine with me

Cheers for the offer! Will give it a think. Wouldn't want to make you come all this way though! Maybe somewhere halfway (Guildford or something like that?). Aye, I'm in London twice in the same week (w/c 14th) so that might be easier. Either way, if you get another offer don't hesitate to take that in the mean time.

Cheers for the offer! Will give it a think. Wouldn't want to make you come all this way though! Maybe somewhere halfway (Guildford or something like that?). Aye, I'm in London twice in the same week (w/c 14th) so that might be easier. Either way, if you get another offer don't hesitate to take that in the mean time.

Cool!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj