FOR SALE - PHANTOM 2 VISION w ROTORPIXEL GIMBAL UK

Reaction score
FOR SALE :

Phantom 2 Vision w Brand New Rotorpixel Gimbal, Battery Included, New Set of Spare Props, New Set Prop Guards all included in price - UK

Basically this has only flown about 20 times, works perfectly, never crashed it. I ordered the Rotorpixel Gimbal which has never been used but works absolutely fine on the aircraft. Whilst I was waiting for the Rotorpixel, the P2V Plus came out so I bought one of those and have never flown this since. Need to make room for a larger aircraft so you will get a bargain of a P2V which flies lovely, and a brand new Rotorpixel gimbal thrown in. Comes with :

* Horizon P2V Super 9dB (Pilot End) Kit with the Blackhawk Micro 2.4GHz 9dBi (LHCP) Antenna, and the 5.8GHz Antenna, for extra range.
* Rotorpixel 2D Brushless gimbal (brand new unused)
* DJI lens Filter Kit

I had also put on the designer transmitter stickers from UAV Stickers.com seen on the photos.

This is a perfectly good aircraft with an excellent gimbal, but surplus to my needs now, so grab yourself a bargain whilst its here before I put it on ebay in 10 days time. Included will be the battery, a new set of prop guards (still new in box never opened), and a new set of spare props. Because of the nature of these things I would prefer it if anyone interested would come down and fly it first to see its all fine before buying. If you want to buy it without trying then thats up to you but obviously I would not take it back if then found to be faulty.

Original box comes with it if required.

Offer price £600

PHOTOS IN 2 SECTIONS : SECTION 1

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 455
  • pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 453
  • pic 4.jpg
    pic 4.jpg