For Sale - P2 Vision+

Reaction score
All:

Not sure what the market is for a P2 Vision Plus but I'm looking to sell mine if anyone is interested. Includes original box, drone, one battery and the controller. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Also open to trade for a Spark.

Full Disclosure: Has the faulty wifi module issue where video is not streamed to phone/tablet.

Thanks,

Adam

All:

Not sure what the market is for a P2 Vision Plus but I'm looking to sell mine if anyone is interested. Includes original box, drone, one battery and the controller. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Also open to trade for a Spark.

Full Disclosure: Has the faulty wifi module issue where video is not streamed to phone/tablet.

Thanks,

Adam

Where are you located ?

With it being non working bird, and a battery with god knows how many cycles on it, it's not worth much, if anything. It's at least 4 years old. In electronics age that's about equal to 40 years old. I trashed mine when the wi-fi module cratered. That was 2 years ago

With it being non working bird, and a battery with god knows how many cycles on it, it's not worth much, if anything. It's at least 4 years old. In electronics age that's about equal to 40 years old. I trashed mine when the wi-fi module cratered. That was 2 years ago

Yeah I realize it's old as can be....but....it's a "collectible"

Reactions: rexster314

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj