For sale DJI phantom 4 pro with flir vue pro thermal

Reaction score
As title states. Custom built by iuas. Have ton of extras with it. 5 batteries. 3 way charger and 2 other single chargers. Pelican case. Have over 6500 in it. Really cool setup. Just doesnt get used like i thought it would. My loss your gain. I am new to this forum but if ur interested, message or respond and i can get u my contact info to discuss in more detail

Attachments

• F5DAD379-35F4-4BFF-9438-F035E3DCF082.jpeg
    F5DAD379-35F4-4BFF-9438-F035E3DCF082.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 737
Last edited:
As title states. Custom built by iuas. Have ton of extras with it. 5 batteries. 3 way charger and 2 other single chargers. Pelican case. Have over 6500 in it. Really cool setup. Just doesnt get the flight time i thought it would. My loss your gain. I am new to this forum but if ur interested, message or respond and i can get u my contact info to discuss in more detail

So
As title states. Custom built by iuas. Have ton of extras with it. 5 batteries. 3 way charger and 2 other single chargers. Pelican case. Have over 6500 in it. Really cool setup. Just doesnt get the flight time i thought it would. My loss your gain. I am new to this forum but if ur interested, message or respond and i can get u my contact info to discuss in more detail

Sorry. Forgot to put price. $5000 plus shipping.

336. Also has black pearl monitor for thermal and futaba controller to control thermal camera.

Attachments

• E7249C24-98A7-4025-86EC-CE06D04FB305.jpeg
    E7249C24-98A7-4025-86EC-CE06D04FB305.jpeg
    879 KB · Views: 701
  • 62C20B6C-0E98-49D1-A76A-EA9E775B14A7.jpeg
    62C20B6C-0E98-49D1-A76A-EA9E775B14A7.jpeg
    883 KB · Views: 632
  • 1B0F3D9C-A893-4511-9DE1-D3C7EF6C6788.jpeg
    1B0F3D9C-A893-4511-9DE1-D3C7EF6C6788.jpeg
    832.7 KB · Views: 660
If you have trouble selling it, I would be interested in just the Flir set up. But, that is a good package for a fire department, or search and recuse.

I have decided to split this setup up if some wants it. 2500 for drone, batteries, case, chargers, etc. or 2500 for flir, monitor, controller, custom gimbal, etc. these should be fair prices but Im open to reasonable offers. Feel free to message me for any questions.

Attachments

• 812C0B9E-5606-475D-8EE1-83600F8C5AB1.jpeg
    812C0B9E-5606-475D-8EE1-83600F8C5AB1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 616
I have decided to split this setup up if some wants it. 2500 for drone, batteries, case, chargers, etc. or 2500 for flir, monitor, controller, custom gimbal, etc. these should be fair prices but Im open to reasonable offers. Feel free to message me for any questions.
Do you still have this flir setup?

I am new to this stuf so please let me knowif I am doing anything wrong. I was looking at setting the exact thing up for myself can you give me any tips and do you still have any of this for sale?

Cheers

Nah, mine is sold. Are u dealing with iuas? What are your intended purposes for the unit?

Purpose os for hunting. I am in australia so dealing with no one at present as I am just doing some research before spending a lot of money. I was going to look at the Phantom 4 pro with some sort of aftermarket thermal. Did you get good range from the drone footage?

Here is what I have learned on this subject so far...the setup that b3r13b had was indeed innovative but limited to certain phantom drones...could not be used with a p3p at all due to interference with the sensors...when I spoke to them they said they had crashed many times trying to get this to work on a p3 and had not been successful...I have a p3p that i just had a flir vue 336 installed on and it works fantastic...it is on a fixed mount due to dji making very difficult and next to impossible to put any other gimbal on these p3s at a reasonable price and without sacrificing performance...it would have cost me another $1000 just to put a brushless gimbal on it for the flir...but Drones Plus in Dallas, TX did this building for me and it works very well...my suggestion to you is this...buy a phantom2 if you want to go cheap and be able to have a gimbal for the flirt at a reasonable price...it has a range of about 1000m and most of the transmitters that you would use for the thermal are about the same...good combo...or if your made of money and don't mind what you spend then buy an inspire and put the flir on that...it can carry 2 cameras pretty easy from what I have seen and Drones Plus can set you up with any of it...they a very friendly and have VERY good technicians...just my 2 cents...

Here is what I have learned on this subject so far...the setup that b3r13b had was indeed innovative but limited to certain phantom drones...could not be used with a p3p at all due to interference with the sensors...when I spoke to them they said they had crashed many times trying to get this to work on a p3 and had not been successful...I have a p3p that i just had a flir vue 336 installed on and it works fantastic...it is on a fixed mount due to dji making very difficult and next to impossible to put any other gimbal on these p3s at a reasonable price and without sacrificing performance...it would have cost me another $1000 just to put a brushless gimbal on it for the flir...but Drones Plus in Dallas, TX did this building for me and it works very well...my suggestion to you is this...buy a phantom2 if you want to go cheap and be able to have a gimbal for the flirt at a reasonable price...it has a range of about 1000m and most of the transmitters that you would use for the thermal are about the same...good combo...or if your made of money and don't mind what you spend then buy an inspire and put the flir on that...it can carry 2 cameras pretty easy from what I have seen and Drones Plus can set you up with any of it...they a very friendly and have VERY good technicians...just my 2 cents...

Thanks for your advice. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20