Footage skipping / freezing

Reaction score
Hi Guys first post on here I can only imagine this has only been asked a million times already, just took delivery on my P4.. Been flying copters for 3 years now but this is first DJI.. When I'm watching my recorded drone footage when back home there is loads of glitchy, freezing going on with the playback.. I'm using the standard 16gb card which came who the P4, not sure what's causing it.. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

If you're watching the videos straight from the memory card, then copy them to your computer first. If the video still lags at that point, either your computer is too slow or the software you're using to play back the video is misbehaving.

Reactions: DRONE KING
@msinger, I'm watching the videos back on my iPad I use to fly the drone with.. Are you saying this is normal and should sort them self out when plugging memory card into an external device e.g. Laptop and watching the videos from windows media player etc...

@msinger, I'm watching the videos back on my iPad I use to fly the drone with.. Are you saying this is normal and should sort them self out when plugging memory card into an external device e.g. Laptop and watching the videos from windows media player etc...

What you need to do is offload the files from your card to your hard drive and play from there...

Reactions: DRONE KING
All sorted guys,
It's just the noob in me being naive,
All it needed was a transfer from the memory card onto my laptop and the image is as clear as day with absolutely no lag or freezing what so ever!!!!!!! Love it !!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4