Footage doesn't seem right

Reaction score
Footage from my drone seems to be distorted as if the camera is vibrating. Any ideas why this could be happening?
I have done all calibrations multiple times.

I watched your video on my iPhone. Except during last few moments all seemed to be ok.

Footage from my drone seems to be distorted as if the camera is vibrating. Any ideas why this could be happening?
I have done all calibrations multiple times.
Welcome to the forum.
I see what you mean about the video. That's not good at all.

I looked at your other videos uploaded to YT over the previous 3 weeks and I don't see the same jello like waviness.
Has something changed with your gimbal/camera recently? Are you using only 2 anti-drop pins? Are your white vibration dampeners intact and in place? Is the small piece of shipping foam removed from behind your gimbal? What were your settings for that video?

@alokbhargava, Alok, you'll see it clearly when you watch it on a monitor

Welcome to the forum.
I see what you mean about the video. That's not good at all.

I looked at your other videos uploaded to YT over the previous 3 weeks and I don't see the same jello like waviness.
Has something changed with your gimbal/camera recently? Are you using only 2 anti-drop pins? Are your white vibration dampeners intact and in place? Is the small piece of shipping foam removed from behind your gimbal? What were your settings for that video?

@alokbhargava, Alok, you'll see it clearly when you watch it on a monitor

2 anti drop pins. Dampeners seem fine did not come with shipping foam. Looked up images of the foam you are speaking of and there was nothing like that on the gimbal. Gimbal came out of the package with just the plastic stabilizer and cover for the lens. I did clip a branch with the props I am using now but could not feel any scratches and there are no visual indications of damage on any of the props.

I was in a full descent in the clip so I am wondering if that could cause turbulence, but I also see it in slow panning shots just not this extreme. I have new props so I can try them and re do the same shot to see if I have the same jello effect.

Last edited:
What is the list of all calibrations?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj