following mode

Is the Spark got the follow me mode?
Per the DJI Spark FAQ:

"Spark is smaller and lighter than the Mavic Pro, but also supports all of the Mavic Pro’s Intelligent Flight Modes. Spark also introduces new features like QuickShot and advanced gesture controls like PalmControl."

I see no mention of "Follow Me" anywhere on DJI's website though. It does have the ActiveTrack flight modes.

Reactions: nicochef
Watching the promo videos led me to believe it had a follow me function and reading the gesture mode capabilities in the specs included a follow function. Unless I'm reading it incorrectly.

Reactions: nicochef
Reading gestures requires a camera to detect the gestures. Follow Me works by following the GPS location of the mobile device. I guess you might be thinking of the ActiveTrack and/or Gesture modes?

Reading gestures requires a camera to detect the gestures. Follow Me works by following the GPS location of the mobile device. I guess you might be thinking of the ActiveTrack and/or Gesture modes?
I suspect I've conflated the separate features as being the same without thinking it out. Hope this doesn't confuse the OP. Cheers.
P.s. Thanks for the assist in ordering the strobon units, received confirmation that the order is being processed.

No worries. I guess we'll have to wait until DJI posts the manual to be sure.

Reactions: BuiDoi and nicochef

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl