Follow me

Reaction score
hi guys, still new to my drone and I was wondering if there is a setting so that the drone will follow you a set height.

There is a follow me feature. Here's how it works:

Reactions: Simmsy
Where is the button to do that

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI is referring to the S1 switch in the video. That's the toggle switch on the top, right of your remote controller. Move it to the bottom position to switch to F-mode.

When I changed the switch it told me to change the mode in settings to multiple flight modes so I did that and nothing happens

Did you do everything as shown in the video above? If so, where exactly did you see something different than what is shown in the video?

I did what it said in the video but when I flicked the switch it gave me a side notification to change to multiple flight modes in the settings. Then it didn't give me the option to change the mode to follow me.

Is there a chance that the setting has to be turned on first like in my picture
dcb71b0e702e6d9ee0f222b5c5dff7fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks I got it working and know how to set the altitude but how do you set the distance it is away from you?

Thanks I got it working and know how to set the altitude but how do you set the distance it is away from you?

Back away the quad to the desired distance

If you want more advanced follow me take a look at Autopilot or Litchi.

Autopilot also does dynamic height so when you go up hill it will rise in altitude also. The DJI and Litchi app don't do this and can crash into ground in you go up to high.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj