Follow me NO IMU in device

Reaction score
So I have now bought 3 tablets (wifi only)off the captable with the dji app but none of them work all come up with no IMU on device. So what does work and it WIFi only or is it WIFi and Sim card.

I can only talk about iPads, but the gps chip and cellular chip are a combined chip so for follow me to occur you need wifi and cellular iPad. A wifi only iPad has no gps facility so doesn't know where it is so the drone can't follow.

hipwellt, you must have a device with GPS in order to use the follow me feature.

I can only talk about iPads, but the gps chip and cellular chip are a combined chip so for follow me to occur you need wifi and cellular iPad. A wifi only iPad has no gps facility so doesn't know where it is so the drone can't follow.

Thanks for that that's got one question answered. Which one do you use

hipwellt, you must have a device with GPS in order to use the follow me feature.

All tablets had gps. I downloaded an app and the tablet found 24 satellites. But the dji app still had the error ms of no imu found on device. Art the android the same as the apples and need cellar to work.

I have cracked it imu is a group of sensors a combination of accelerometers and gyroscopes, sometimes also magnetometers and or compass combined with gps. This is what the tablet needs the have for follow me to work on the P3S. The are a number of apps you can down load to check if a tablet has the sensors. Or if you're buying a new one it's a lot of checking spec sheets

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik