Follow me mode problem

Reaction score
hi, i have a problem with my phantom 3 standard (sorry about my language im spanish).
The problem is that when i turn on the Intelligent mode in my P3S, the follow me mode says that i have a weak signal and it shows the message " device does not support gps unable to start follow me ".
I have like 12 satellites, a really good signal, my location enabled in high presicion, and 4G LTE on. Any suggestion?
thank you
juan.
the message that the dji appp shows:
1494101317907.png

Your device (tablet or phone) must have GPS capability.
If it does have the capability, you must make sure that it is turned on.

Your device (tablet or phone) must have GPS capability.
If it does have the capability, you must make sure that it is turned on.
thank you, with capability you say that i have to be sure that the gps works? because it works, i use it with other apps

Are you sure it has GPS? Some phones have "location" services, but it uses wifi and/or cellular tower signals to determine where you are. Not actual GPS.

Most apps rely on your phones "location" service, but they can't tell if your phone is reporting your location from GPS or other method.

Most phones allow you to select how your location service works. GPS only, Network only, or Both.

Are you sure it has GPS? Some phones have "location" services, but it uses wifi and/or cellular tower signals to determine where you are. Not actual GPS.

Most apps rely on your phones "location" service, but they can't tell if your phone is reporting your location from GPS or other method.

Most phones allow you to select how your location service works. GPS only, Network only, or Both.
thank you, it think it has. Its a new Motorola 5 generation plus
the phone says i have gps, wifi, bluetooth or LTE location, and all of them are enabled
i read on internet and it says it has GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS

Last edited:
thank you, it think it has. Its a new Motorola 5 generation plus
the phone says i have gps, wifi, bluetooth or LTE location, and all of them are enabled
i read on internet and it says it has GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS
You can confirm that GPS on the phone is working with an app called GPS Status
It gives a display like this:
i-mkxVdQd-L.png

which version of the GO app ? I couldn't get follow me to work until I upgraded to version 3.1.4 , all previous versions wouldn't work and I haven't tried 3.1.5 so I don't know about that one , but 3.1.4 works for me !

which version of the GO app ? I couldn't get follow me to work until I upgraded to version 3.1.4 , all previous versions wouldn't work and I haven't tried 3.1.5 so I don't know about that one , but 3.1.4 works for me !
i have the last available version on play store

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20