Follow me mode -- into the ground! lol Litchi and Mavic vid inside

Reaction score
Well, I did some follow me mode using Litchi and me on my bike.. Didn't turn out so well. I really thought I went high enough but as I found out later, I didn't. BUt if you look at the first part of the video, doesn't it look like I had more than enough height?? Or does it just look like that. haha

Reactions: SHRED
BUt if you look at the first part of the video, doesn't it look like I had more than enough height??

Unfortunately, no. If you use the rock formations on the right... you can pick "tracks" or "points" using the natural features that are parallel to the horizon to create an imaginary "horizon line" along your intended flight. From your video it appears there is almost a natural "horizon" using the rock "shelf" about 1/3 of the way up.

Follow that imaginary horizon line along the hills... continue around the hill you are going to be riding on... Get what I mean?

So from what I saw in the first 10 seconds of your ride was your drone approximately 20' or so above the "imaginary horizon" I would have picked out... followed that line around to intersect the hill and saw, just about, where your drone was going to hit.

Elevation changes over short distances can be extremely difficult to judge with the naked eye. That would have been difficult for anyone though. There is nothing vertical, that I can see in your video, past the top of the hill to use as a visual reference.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj