Follow me mode. Have I got it?

Reaction score
I think I am doing everything right.

I go into MC menu settings and set my max hight 120m.
MC menu - Advanced settings - Enabled Multiple Flight mode. Slide it over to green for on.
After Take Off I get to 30m+ toggle from P to F on the controller at the rear.

That's were nothing much happens. I get a screen with four boxes. Three of them blank. The top left box I can select Attitude? mode? I cant remember exactly which one it is but its certainly not Waypoints or follow me etc

I am running 1.5 firmware/software.

So what am I doing wrong? Advice would be appreciated.

Try reinstalling the DJI GO app.

Those features were added in 1.4.

Reactions: Frankc
Not sure about the cell service, but need gps. Drone must know were your at and with no gps, its blind. Also make sure you have your altitude correct of 30+ feet. I could not enable "F" mode till height was high enough to enable "Follow Me".

I think I am doing everything right.

I go into MC menu settings and set my max hight 120m.
MC menu - Advanced settings - Enabled Multiple Flight mode. Slide it over to green for on.
After Take Off I get to 30m+ toggle from P to F on the controller at the rear.

That's were nothing much happens. I get a screen with four boxes. Three of them blank. The top left box I can select Attitude? mode? I cant remember exactly which one it is but its certainly not Waypoints or follow me etc

I am running 1.5 firmware/software.

So what am I doing wrong? Advice would be appreciated.
Do you have Wi-Fi with a good signal turned on?

great, I used my phone as a hotspot to enable wifi and follow me mode worked without issue.....safe flying

Still no joy.

Ok. Just gone into the DJI APP

This is what I have.

App. 2.5.0
Remote Controller 1.5.70
Aircraft 1.3.2

I know they all require updating. Cannot do it until I get the SD card adaptor.

So should I be getting follow me etc with this software?

I tried and failed this afternoon to update the software. Its a real pain in the ***** trying to do this without a micro sd card adaptor. I ordered two last week and they should have been here by now.

So you think like me its the wrong firm/software version?

Reactions: Frankc
Is your tablet IOS or Android? If IOS, it must have 4G/LTE to have GPS - but you don't need to have a cell connection. (For some reason Apple bundles GPS and cellular.) Essentially all modern Android tablets have GPS, even if wifi-only.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr