Follow Me in a Corvette!

**** nice.

You need to have the gimbal up more that way it will not loose you so easy. Did the samething with my side by side yesterday.

this is why LITCHI follow-me and AutoFlight Folow-me is so much better - both 3rd party apps will automatically PITCH the gimbal to keep the subject in focus. DJI's app won't control the pitch

Reactions: snerd and Oso
this is why LITCHI follow-me and AutoFlight Folow-me is so much better - both 3rd party apps will automatically PITCH the gimbal to keep the subject in focus. DJI's app won't control the pitch
So true.

See here for an example of how well autopilot does this. It even allows for ability to set the follow angle (front back side) when you want to, not on accident.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I cant believe I just watched two videos of vehicles driving slowly.

I cant believe I just watched two videos of vehicles driving slowly.
Well the P3 is only capable of going what up to 16m/s in ATTI with full power and no wind??.??.? You need another drone to do any faster. Although I can get P3 to follow faster with Autopilot than with DJI GO.....to get appearance of faster or keeping up, you'd have to increase altitude.
It is what it is....

Wow I have to say Im more impressed with Autopilot. I briefly looked at it but figured the DJI Go app's implementation would be better but that doesn't appear to be the case by a long shot. Not to mention the 1.4 firmware only managed to give me a lagging FPV Video.

May have to look back into Autopilot. I assume its only used for specific tasks like Follow me, Zipline, POI, etc. Not for just everyday flying?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.